What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is stored in the user's browser while browsing different websites. This file allows you to obtain information about the user's preferences and their browsing guidelines. A cookie is not a virus, Trojan or spam.
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc
What kind of cookies are there?
• Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
• Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
• Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
Cookies used on floatyourboatibiza.com
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. On this website the following cookies are used which are detailed below:
Own cookies: * Check according to the web
List of cookies:
Login: These cookies allow you to remember your username and password.
Personalization: These cookies allow you to remember with which people or websites the user interacts.
Preferences: Remember settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
floatyourboatibiza.com uses analysis services, such as Google Analytics, to analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case they are associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., You can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing floatyourboatibiza.com for example, when you use the share button of floatyourboatibiza.com in a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
• Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Twitter cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Google+ cookies, see more information in their cookies policy
• Linkedin Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
• Youtube Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
How to delete cookies The user can delete and block cookies in a general or particular way for a specific domain. This is done from the browser settings:
• Cookie settings for Google Chrome
• Cookie settings for Apple Safari
• Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
• Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox